Sunday, September 9, 2007

Chapter 18 - the Death March

“Daniel.” The soft purr of her voice resonated through the door and into his body sending an electric current right to his groin.

She had done it again. Every time he tried to resist showing his excitement before she came in and every time he lost. It was the only time and only part of his body that wouldn’t listen. That he couldn’t control.

The door softly clicked open and the wonder that was Cloe breezed in. Daniel heard her soft steps on the floor and finally her bare feet came to rest in front of him. Looking straight down, looking through the face hole of the table, Daniel saw her perfectly pedicured feet and painted toenails. Blood red this time.

“I did it again, didn’t I? I can tell.” Cloe’s drawn out ‘ll’ driving right to his groin again.

Before he could even respond, he felt her fingers touch his shoulders and expertly rub down his back and under the silk cloth.

“Yes, you won again, my sweet.”

“Mmm, I love how you call me your sweet. And now I will show you how sweet I think you are.”

Reaching over to the right side of the table, Cloe ran her fingers over the control panel until she found the button she wanted. The table quietly lowered, allowing her to fully lean over Daniel. Her large firm breasts coming to rest on the back of Daniel’s neck. Her hands needing away underneath the cloth.

The feel of Cloe’s full lips on his middle back was suddenly interrupted by a sound Daniel did not expect. It was his cell phone, but not his usual ring. It was The second movement of Ludwig van Beethoven's Symphony No. 3 (Eroica) - the Death March. It rang for about ten seconds before it finally registered. This ring was set for one of his ‘moles’ as he liked to think of them. Moles for Islam and moles against their own country and way of life. Only they didn’t know it. This one was the kid who thought he was tough, and privileged.

Cloe lifted herself off of Daniel and knelt in front of him, not saying a word, allowing him to reach over to his phone. She focused in on the sound of Daniel’s voice and his side of the conversation.

“Yes, this is Daniel. You have something for me? Very good work. A bonus will be deposited into your account tomorrow. Goodnight.”

Daniel closed his phone and rolled over onto his back. Looking up into Cloe’s face, even though it was a little odd, being upside down and all, she still radiated beauty. Large dark eyes set into an oval face with deeply tanned skin. She was exquisite.

“”I must cut our appointment short this time my sweet. I need to get to the airport I’m afraid.”

“Must you go right now,” Cloe asked, turning her lips into a pout. “So soon after I have tasted you on my lips?” Cloe then lowered her breasts so they encompassed Daniel’s face, just brushing over his eyes and cheeks. Her hands reaching out forward at him.

“Perhaps I can stay a little longer. But the massage will have to wait for another time.” Daniel then pulled Cloe further over him and then reached out with his hand, raising the table and raising himself towards her sweet.

The power was still all hers.

No comments: